Could this be the best group holiday site in Cornwall?
Have you been tasked with finding the perfect place for your group to stay? We might have exactly what you need...
Higher Culloden Farm is the perfect place for your group of friends to get together and enjoy some outdoor Cornish adventures for their weekend getaway. Whether you’re looking to celebrate a big birthday or anniversary, or just getting together with the wider family, there is space for the whole gang with up to ten adults and ten children in our five family pods.
Here are six reasons why you should book your group stay at Higher Culloden Farm:
- Animal feeding. In the mornings, all enjoy joining in with animal feeding and finding out all about their quirky characters. The farm is home to a variety of animals, including chickens, pigs and alpacas.
- Fantastic communal campfire area. After a long day of exploring, gather around the campfire with your friends and family to toast marshmallows and share stories under the stars.
- Secure off-grid camping pods. Sleeping up to ten adults and ten children, the five identical camping pods are perfect for families of four (plus infant in travel cot). They are secure, double glazed and insulated, so you can relax and enjoy your holiday without worrying about your belongings, or being woken up at night by your neighbour’s baby! Just throw in your sleeping bags and bring your cooking stuff, or if you don’t have any gear, hire a camping pack from us with a lantern, cooking stuff and crockery.
- Kids play. The kids will love the huge sand pit, table tennis in the picnic barn, football in the playing field and splashing in the private stream when exploring the site.
- Exclusive use for you. Book four or all five pods and have the site to yourselves for a takeover! Yours to relax in and enjoy exploring. What’s more, each one has its own private bathroom so you still have your own facilities, and shared kitchens where you can prepare feasts together. Why not hire the pizza oven one evening and feed the whole crew? Or play a game of rounders together in the playing field. It’s the stuff fond childhood memories are made of.
- Perfectly placed. Higher Culloden Farm is located just a five-minute walk from the town of Camelford where you can pick up fish and chips, delicious curry or enjoy a pub tea. The location is also a great base for exploring the stunning beaches and picturesque villages of North Cornwall such as Widemouth Bay, Polzeath, Boscastle, Port Isaac, Padstow and Bude. Or head inland and explore Bodmin Moor by foot to discover the peak view at Rough Tor or mount a horse and head out on a group hack. Or how about a day out in the rainforest at Eden Project? Just 45 mins away. North Devon and its attractions are less than half an hour away, over the border.
Book your group stay today and create memories that will last a lifetime!
Don’t miss out! Spaces are limited, so book your group accomodation today. Secure your dates now with just 20% deposit. What’s more, book four or five pods and get exclusive use of the site!
Imagine waking up to the sound of birdsong and the smell of fresh air before heading out for a day of adventures. Spend your days exploring the beautiful countryside, swimming in the sea, and playing games with friends. Higher Culloden Farm is the perfect place to create memories that will last a lifetime.
Book your group stay today and start your adventure! Get in touch if you have any questions and remember your book direct discount for £20 off per booking.
“This is a wonderful find. A fantastically peaceful escape despite being a short walk to Camelford high street. The site is set up with everything you need to be comfortable but also to be sociable too with its welcoming layout. We took two babies under 2 and the toddler absolutely adored feeding the animals and would often insist on visiting the sand pit before breakfast as she loved it so much. With the kitchen set up, we even managed the newborn bottles with ease and the private bathroom was brilliant. I cannot recommend this site highly enough, and that’s before I mention the wonderful, kind and thoughtful owners.”