Give yourselves something to look forward to...
Get 10% OFF your 2023 Cornish pod stay when booked direct before 31 January with the code FRIENDSofttheFARM AND secure your dates with just 10% deposit!
We loved everything about the farm. It had everything we needed including a cosy pod, a fridge, good showers and charging lockers. The kids really enjoyed feeding the animals in the mornings (and so did we) and we really loved the communal spaces. It was great getting to know the other visitors and the owners around the fire pit while the kids played on the play area. The farm was close to loads of different places to visit but we also spent a great day just hanging out on the farm. Completely loved the place!
– Ani, summer 2022
Our guests think Higher Culloden Farm is one of the best places to stay in Cornwall, just check out our Google reviews.
What can I expect from my Cornwall accommodation?
- We are nestled between the north Cornwall coast and Bodmin Moor so there’s plenty of things to do nearby
- Each camping pod sleeps up to a family of four (+1 infant) with a double and two kids beds (bring your own bedding)
- Your own private bathroom near the pod
- Feed and meet the alpacas, chickens and other animals in the mornings
- Kitchenettes with fridge, kettle, toaster, microwave and charging lockers
- Sheltered campfire cooking area with big fire pit, plus barbecues free to use
- Children’s play area for little ones, with playing field and table tennis for bigger ones
- Picnic by the private stream and explore our 15-acre smallholding
- Stargaze: within Bodmin Moor Dark Sky Landscape
- Five minutes walk to the heart of Camelford with excellent fish & chips, curry, cafés and great pub!
- Learn to surf: 15 minutes to nearest beach, plus Polzeath, Daymer Bay, Rock, Widemouth and Bude just a bit further
- Discover ancient ruins at Tintagel Castle.
- Pick up the catch of the day in nearby Port Isaac
- Wander through rainforest at the Eden Project.
Want to know more? Explore the website for info about the farm, the facilities you can use and what’s available nearby for everyone.
A January blues-busting offer
Ready to check your dates?
We open from the end of March to end of October half term so check to see if your dates are available now from as little as £13.50pppn for a family of four!
Remember to use FRIENDSofttheFARM to secure this offer before 31 January!
Green denotes available dates. Dark green shows check-in days.
Any queries? Get in touch to discuss availability.